Thursday, October 9, 2014

Biltmore....

The other night I was invited to take pictures of an event at the Biltmore Hotel here in Phoenix.  It was invited by the group Millennial Travel.  

The Biltmore Hotel and Resort is AMAZING!!! I was ready to move right on in....

This rainy afternoon (we don't have many) I have been blasting my Mummford and Sons station on Pandora while editing these pictures....

The kids are building legos, Sam my man is napping....and
Mom...

is HAPPY on this Fall Break Afternoon!  (my kids are out on fall break all week)




doesn't he just look like hotel manager of sorts.....the elite kind.....



I wanted to stay in this room with the bright yellow wall.....it opened to the terrace where the event was held.  


this man reminded me of my husband.....dark, spikey hair, and handsome.....


her lipstick......



this woman looked like a super model.....


and so did these cute girls.....

the sunset was one to not forget.....


lights are always enchanting...



I bonded with the bar tender.....he was from Philly,



and this darling pint size server who snuck me food.  



the wooden spoons were edible, amazing right?:)  

One thing I learned from the evening....


The Biltmore surely knows how to host and event!  

No comments: