Monday, January 12, 2015

This morn.....

This morning I was busy cleaning and doing laundry first thing.  Mondays are always catch up from the weekend on the home front.  The doors were open, and Sammy was busy playing and singing.  Five minutes into my cleaning .....I noticed it was much too quiet.  Quiet and Sammy don't usually happen these days unless trouble is brewing.  I went outside to make sure everything was ok.  This was what I found.....


Except he was  halfway down our street in the middle of the road.  I frantically ran after him yelling......looking like a crazy woman.  It was one of those aweful motherhood moments.  However after scolding for moments in the street I asked him "Sammy.....where are you going?"  He replied with big tears in his eyes....."I was just going to find Sissa and Mikey at school".  

This little boy just wants to be big......



My plan.....is to keep him little as long as possible. 


while enjoying every moment of it.  





Don't let the dress fool you with Cath....


She is quite the little dare devil on a skateboard.


Of course with Sammy always trying to help.  



 I have so much to catch up with blogging.........but these pictures capture my life as of late with these cute little faces.  They are my permanent buddies!  







No comments: