Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You know those friends......

Those amazing friends that are loyal through and through.....good to the core.....inspiring and simply hillarious.  Those are the best kind.

This girl is the best, and she came to visit us this past weekend.  How lucky am I to have her in my life.  She is even a good enough friend to get dressed up and let me take pictures of her in the hood of Phoenix.  


Life surely is grand with cute Amer.




Those Pulley genes........some serious good ones:)  


Contagious laugh, and I am pretty sure we laughed the ENTIRE weekend!  



My fashionista friend who encouraged me through example to step it up a notch at Last Chance.  


She is the best! We miss her already, but are so grateful we live close enough to friends and family who get to visit us in sunny skies during the winter months.  


No comments: