Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Birthday cakes.....and almost summer evenings....

I have a number of people in my life that have birthday's as of late.  It is a birthday time of year.  Almost hard to keep track...and overwhelming to be thoughtful of all.  I have this microwaveable cake.....it takes a total of 1 minute to make after mixing 6 ingredients together.  It has been a great birthday gift life saver.  

The recipe I used....I found online....

  • 1/4 cup melted butter (50 g)
  • 1/4 cup sugar (50 g)
  • 1/2 cup flour (50 g)
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons milk


They are the perfect little size for a great birthday treat.

The trick is to bake the cake in ramekin dishes one at a time with lots of non stick spray.  






Meanwhile baking my quick cakes....cath keeps us entertained on her rollerskates....




and Sam follows her around everywhere....



No comments: