Wednesday, May 4, 2016

One of my favorite qualities of my husband is his do it yourself attitude.  One of my most frustrating attributes Mike possesses is his do it yourself attitude.  This week I was particularly grateful he deems himself a fantastic painter and his DIY side ingrained in his soul.  His parents hired him to paint their ENTIRE house the summer before medical school.  He has since deemed himself and expert.  

I helped prep the room with tape and laid out the brushes.  I am not quite sure if he kicked me out of the room or I just left after an attempt to actually help him paint.  My brush stroke wasn't quite up to par according to his standards.  

As he was painting away....


I took upon me the difficult job of watching the kids swim with new floaty devices I just purchased....










I am pretty sure I got the better end of the stick.  


The room turned out mintly perfected!  My new favorite paint color benjamin moore colony green.  Just the right shade of green with a hint of blue.  



Happy early mother's day to me! LOVE MIKE!

No comments: