Thursday, June 30, 2016

The past few night here in Arizona we have been getting summer storms.  WE LOVE summer desert storms around here.  We had all the kids snuggled in our bed late last night watching the lightning storm.  This morning when I woke up it was cloudy and stormy.  

It has felt quite heavenly!  

This morning it hit me....the 4th of July is coming and nearly here.  It is my responsibility to make memories for may family for the 4th.  Yikes.  Being a parent can feel overwhelming.  The older my kids get, the more I feel like a cruise ship director in the summer time especially.  

We hung a large flag on the front of our house this year!  Every time I drive up to our house....I smile with pride to see our giant flag swaying in the desert breeze.  

WE LOVE red, white, and blue around our house.  Not a hard holiday for us to find some 4th of July gear for this family!  

So a few pictures to capture my favorite little and not so little people in my life. 










I seriously don't have many more years of Cath being able to wear patriotic halters......I am taking full advantage of bows, halters, and rollerskates!  





No comments: