Tuesday, July 12, 2016

We are in UTAH and loving it!!!!  Vacation time every summer is the BEST!  Before I went on vacation I frantically got a few sewing projects finished.  This skirt was a good one.....

Palm leaves forrever!





I talked to my Mike on the phone yesterday for a long time.  He is still in Arizona working away for a couple more weeks.  As I was talking to him he kept commenting about how perfect the weather was.  I had noticed a few hours earlier on my phone it had hit 115 degrees in Arizona and was relieved to be away from it for just a bit.  He kept going on and on about how perfect it was in the pool just as the sun was going down.  He told me it must only be 90 or so.  He then looked at his phone to check and noticed the temperature said 110.  He was shocked.  

I guess we are acclimated.  


to the heat..... that is!





No comments: