Thursday, January 12, 2017

Conversations and Friends

Had a great conversation with a really good friend today.  Someone I really admire and look up to.  I am convinced just the right people are put in our lives at just the right time for just the right reason.  I am so grateful for this fact.  I am so grateful I have been truly blessed with great example and friends. I am grateful for my people that are there day in and day out.  I don't quite know how I would have coped with life's challenges and blessings that have been in my life with out "my people".  This friend and I were discussing social media and the realm in which we live.  How important and difficult it is for me to be comfortable in my own skin and be true to who I am while "living" in the world of social media.  


Another friend had her birthday today!  She is as old as me (which is great because we can reminisce about pop culture at its best....and our good old college days)  I have kind of made a tradition of making mini cakes for those I love most in my life.  My 5 minute microwaveable cake has turned into a term of endearment for those I love most in my life around town.  



Ingredients once again.....for make sake....because I always have to pull up my old post!

  • 1/4 cup melted butter (50 g)
  • 1/4 cup sugar (50 g)
  • 1/2 cup flour (50 g)
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons milk




No comments: